Thursday, January 21, 2010

And so its another Year & Another Decade!

Thank you Miss Gala Darling for Posting this on your blog. Inspiring and had to post it here as well!


Above are some photos from the Grand Opening Party of the Ooh La La Boutique in Huntington Village, NY....They have a few other locations on Long Island as well. Just cute fun stuff they have there! You should go check them out!

As most of you know I work for MAC. If you all haven't checked out Lilly-Land Yet-GO! The Creme Blushes are gorgeous! If you have seen them I know they look bright but they aren't when you apply them! LOVE Them!

Also, I love that I work for a company that has such an amazing program called VIVA GLAM-Which is MAC's HIV/AIDS Fund. Every single penny of the Viva Glam Lipstick or Gloss goes to the Fund which not only funds people in other countries but right here in our neighborhoods as well. To date MAC has raised over $163 Million. It goes to people affected with the virus or that have it. Its incredible what one $14 Lipstick can do. The Fund actually just donated $500,000 to Haiti after finding out about the awful Earth Quake that occurred a week ago. Just thought I'd share--Because if you didn't know now ya do! =]




Now I will leave you with some entertainment from my lovely kitties & pup Zeus. Enjoy. More updates to come soon when I have more info for the events I'm planning! Stay tuned!
♥ Love, Sprinkles, & Cupcakes ♥

Little Miss Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment